A popular double ended heavy duty bench polisher designed for intermittent use in a workshop environment.
With an 8" x 1" (200mm x 25mm) polishing mop capacity this machine is great for general polishing requirements in any workshop enviroment.
The machine comes with great safety features including mop guards, adjustable spindle sleeves and adjustable polycarbonate eye shields.
These machines are manufacturered and assembled in the UK and are made to order. Delivery times will be confirmed on order.
Standard features include:
- Taperd adaptors for use with polishing mops, finishing wheels or wire brushes.
- Large adjustable mop guards and protective sleeves on the taper nose.
- Excellent workpiece access.
- Supplied with two 8" x 1" (200 x 25mm) mops – one loose leaf and one
Safety Features Include:
- No-volt overload push-button starter
- Motor thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty adjustable polycarbonate eye shields
- Large adjustable mop guards with safe edging and
3” (approx. 76mm) spigots
Model No. - INDPL2003S
Motor - 1.1kw / 1100W / 1.5hp
Motor Speed - 3000rpm
Electrical - 230V/1ph/50Hz
Mop Size - 8" x 1" - 200mm x 25mm
Spindle Diameter - 20mm
Size W - 1000mm x D - 325mm x H - 290mm
Weight - 35kg
Machine is supplied with tool kit and manual.