This great quality British manufactured double ended industrial pedistal polisher with integrated extraction is designed for intermittent use in a workshop environment. With an 8" x 1" (200mm x 25mm) polishing mop capacity and integral extraction, this machine is great for general polishing requirements in any workshop enviroment. The machine comes with great safety features including mop guards, adjustable spindle sleeves and adjustable polycarbonate eye shields.
These machines are manufacturered and assembled in the UK and are made to order, delivery times will be confirmed on order.
Standard Features Include:
- Taperd adapters for use with polishing mops, finishing wheels or wire brushes.
- Large adjustable mop guards and protective sleeves on the taper nose.
- Excellent workpiece access.
- Supplied with two 8" x 1" (200 x 25mm) mops – one loose leaf and one stitched calico
- Dust extractor features 0.55kw motor, tray collector for easier and cleaner waste handling and high quality polyester needlefelt filter
Safety Features Include:
- No-volt overload push-button starter
- Motor thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty adjustable polycarbonate eye shields
- Large adjustable mop guards with safe edging and 3” (approx. 76mm) spigots
- Model No. - INDCH2003SE
- Motor - 1.1kw / 1100W / 1.5hp
- Motor Speed - 3000rpm
- Electrical - 230V/1ph/50Hz
- Mop Size - 8" x 1" - 200mm x 25mm
- Spindle Diameter - 20mm
- Size W - 1035mm x D - 650mm x H - 1295mm
- Weight - 87kg
- Machine is supplied with tool kit and manual.